Join Economic Development Association Scotland
EDAS is the independent voice of economic development in Scotland. It aims to facilitate a substantial improvement in the effectiveness of economic development activity in Scotland through raising the knowledge, skills and networks of those involved in all aspects of economic development and is open to anyone with an interest in economic development in Scotland.
Being a membership driven association, members have the opportunity to contribute ideas for further supports and services. Currently EDAS members benefit from the following:
- Substantial discounts on all EDAS events and CPD courses
- Networking opportunities with a broad cross-section of sector representatives
- Access Additional Services provided by People Scotland, supporting successful business transformation and effective cross-sector engagement; with a single point of access to some of the country's leading knowledge and expertise.
- Opportunity to contribute to an independent perspective on consultations and policy activity
- Facility to display further information about your organisation in the directory of members
- Receive and disseminate items of interest, including job vacancies, via direct email and website
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
- Annual Conference with guest speakers
- Regular parliamentary breifings focused on economic development matters