Please click the tab on the right to see EDAS’ upcoming events. On the “past events” tab on the right you can access reports of EDAS’ previous events, including presentations and images for download, which are hosted on the EDAS Wakelet page. Due to COVID-19, we have suspended upcoming face-to-face events, CPD courses and gatherings. Please standby for further details.
Types of events held by EDAS throughout the year include:
- Networking seminars on key economic development issues, including our current policy themes of Inclusive and Sustainable Growth, Regional Development and Implications of Brexit,
- EDAS Annual Conference,
- Annual General Meeting with guest speaker,
- Introduction to Local Economic Development - 1-day CPD course,
- Monitoring, Appraisal and Evaluation - 1-day CPD course,
- Inclusive Growth - 1-day CPD course.