Aims and Objectives
EDAS aims to facilitate a substantial improvement in the effectiveness of economic development activity in Scotland through raising the knowledge, skills and networks of those involved in all aspects of economic development.
Throughout all activity, EDAS aims to adopt the following working practices:
- be membership driven
- be inclusive to all those with any interest in economic development
- continuously improve our activities
- continuously strive for improvements in economic development in Scotland
- be recognised as the “ONE” organisation that everyone interested in economic development MUST join
- have an international perspective, directed to Scottish issues
- be a respected authority on good practice in economic development presenting an independent and informed view
- present good value for money.